Ferric phosphate, ferric Phosphate.
- Numbering in Germany: III
- Numbering in France: IV
- Inflammation in the first stage (high heat phase without sweating)
-. The pain and injuries in the acute stage (first in emergency first aid kit)
The Ferrum phos is primarily in red blood cells (RBCs) to which it gives color, it is found in so-called hematopoietic organs: bone marrow and lymphoïode tissues (spleen, intestinal villi) that owe their turgor and the muscles.
Red blood cells are responsible to convey in the most remote corners of the body the oxygen they fed in the lungs, they provide respiratory function in the privacy of tissues.
Deficiency Ferrum phos result of asphyxia, bottlenecks and congestion resulting in inflammation (redness, tumor, pain, heat), fever with beats, regardless of the body in question (skin, conjunctivitis, pleura , lung, kidney, bladder, intestine).
Salts strengthening its action:
- In the Blood: Calcium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium sulphuricum, Kali phos, Kali chloratum, Natrium phos
- On muscles: Calcium Fluoratum Calcium phos, Kali chloratum, Kali phos, Kali sulphuricum, Magnesium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos
- Start any condition with fever (below 39 °)
- Inflammation (the first stage)
- Abscess early
- Bronchitis (acute or sudden and painful)
- Conjunctivitis (acute stage)
- Colds States (flu, cough, cold)
- Fever of childhood illnesses (forehead is hot and inflamed and red cheeks - rectal temperature below 39 ° -)
- Fever dentition
- Painful Hemorrhoids
- Bleeding (bright red blood)
- Headache (for blood flow, dizziness / steam)
- Diarrhoea (non-digested food)
- Bedwetting (anemic children)
- Fresh Wounds (open)
- Rules (heavy, painful and discolored)
- Rheumatism (acute and painful stage)
- Sunstroke (sunburn)
- Muscle cramps (physical effort)
- Cold Feet (ointment)
- Bad blood irrigations
- Acute pain in stomach (at night)
- Lack of concentration
- The miserable feelings (depression, fear, weakness, insomnia anxiety, déprendance of all kinds)
- Development of creativity, initiative and self-affirmation
- For a quick effect and intensified, melt 5-7 tablets in a glass of warm water (boiled water) and drink slowly in small strokes
- In acute, take 1 tablet every hour or up to every 30 minutes
- In chronic, take 1 tablet 1-3 times a day.
- Coffee, tea and theobromine in cocoa are consumers of Ferrum phos
- First aid, swallow 1 tablet every 5 minutes and ointment (powder) on the wound
Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821-1898), a physician and homeopath in Oldenburg, is the founder of the biochemical therapeutic method, also called Biochemistry.
It starts of two theories: "The disease of the body is an altered state of the cell" and "impairment of each cell is due to a deficiency of inorganic salts".
He deduced that we will get the health of the cell and, consequently, that of the whole body by compensating for deficiencies of essential minerals.
In his treatment so he tries to restore the normal state of the cell and its physiological functions through the provision of necessary minerals, hence the name of functional tissue remedies or cures.
These salts are natural elements, the small doses used do not correspond to the actual shortfall, they encourage the body to use these doses for assimilation.
The effect is due to the highly energized salts stimulating the body to use the salts already present in the body.
We now know that there would be no biochemical process without minerals: animal and plant life would perish.