Sodium sulfate, sodium salt sulfated
- Numbering in Germany: X
- Numbering in France: XI
- Stimulates the disposal of liquid loaded metabolites (draining)
- Stimulates all responsible organs of elimination (liver, pancreas, bladder, kidneys, lungs)
- Eliminates surpluses liquids (lymphatic drainage)
And blood vessels, skin, liver, kidneys and pancreas are in the Nat sulfuricum dependence presiding with urinary functions, biliary and intestinal activity.
Unlike Natrium muriaticum, it causes said Schüssler, exudation off the excess water in body tissues and consequently lead to a lack of water invasion into the tissues.
- The subject is bloated, corpulent, apathetic and slow
- Shy and very impressionable (music can make him cry)
- Irritable, he fled society (not like me talking)
- Sensitive to cold
- Redness on the nose inflamed
- Stuffy nose
- Coryza (-rhume of brain-yellow discharge, and green)
- Bronchial Asthma (wet weather)
- Chronic Cold
- Cough (oily and painful, with thick yellow sputum difficult)
- Secretions greenish yellow
- Armpits foul
- Fatty Diabetes
- Faults Liver-Intestine Bile-
- Congested liver (hepatitis, ulcer)
- Blockage of the bile ducts
- Colic with flatulence
- Diarrhoea choleriform (morning)
- Eczema oozing
- Overload Diseases
- Venous stasis (ointment)
- Rheumatism (arthritism, gout)
- Swollen breasts before rules
- Rules (inadequate, late, irritating and often accompanied by headache and epistaxis)
- Leucorrhoea (greenish yellow phlegm)
- Genital sweats
- Water retention
- Heavy legs (edema, ulceration)
- Prepare changes
- Heat live
- For a quick effect and intensified, melt 5-7 tablets in a glass of warm water (boiled water) and drink slowly in small strokes
- In acute, take 1 tablet every hour or up to every 30 minutes
- In chronic, take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily
Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821-1898), a physician and homeopath in Oldenburg, is the founder of the biochemical therapeutic method, also called Biochemistry.
It starts of two theories: "The disease of the body is an altered state of the cell" and "impairment of each cell is due to a deficiency of inorganic salts".
He deduced that we will get the health of the cell and, consequently, that of the whole body by compensating for deficiencies of essential minerals.
In his treatment so he tries to restore the normal state of the cell and its physiological functions through the provision of necessary minerals, hence the name of functional tissue remedies or cures.
These salts are natural elements, the small doses used do not correspond to the actual shortfall, they encourage the body to use these doses for assimilation.
The effect is due to the highly energized salts stimulating the body to use the salts already present in the body.
We now know that there would be no biochemical process without minerals: animal and plant life would perish.