ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
FIRST COLD PRESSED
Coconut oil is the richest oil (about 50%) of lauric acid, present in large quantities in human breast milk fatty acid, which gives it the same properties as this one: powerful antifungal, antibacterial and natural antiyeast . It is very effective against infection, fungal infections ( especially Candida ) etc ... and also allows users to boost the immune system in the defense thereof .
Its richness in minerals ( calcium , potassium, iron ... ) makes it interesting for bones , teeth and blood balance in general.
While coconut oil has long been stigmatized because of its composition rich in saturated fatty acids, deemed very bad for cardiovascular health , a recent study has recently shown that the saturated acids in this oil in particular are a different nature, incomparable ill fatty acids, and are safe for the heart or for weight. On the contrary , according to some doctors, regular consumption of coconut oil reduce levels of bad cholesterol by increasing the levels of good HDL cholesterol and therefore reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease .
The contents in the coconut oil fatty acids are composed of short or medium carbon chain , and is therefore easily and rapidly digested by the organism.
Because of this simplified digestion , it is quickly available energy is put to use immediately and is not stored as fat in the body.
Coconut oil is very gentle and nourishing for the skin, hair , lips , nails, etc ... It does wonders on rough peaks and dry or irritated skin. It is also rich in antioxidants.
When pure and virgin coconut oil is not a priori comedogenic ; the contrary it is antibacterial and can be beneficial in case of imperfections. As you try so measured to test the reaction of your skin and especially the result of the synergy between coconut oil and your other treatments.
Like all oils, coconut oil removes perfectly , because its fatty acids dissolve all makeup , even stubborn . Its great advantage vis-à -vis commercial cleansing oils is that it does not sting the eyes at all .
Its large capacity of nutrition and its various properties mentioned above make it perfect to soothe psoriasis, eczema , etc. ..
- apply to the skin directly , with clean hands , to feed
- apply to the skin to soothe freshly shaved
- apply to the hair like any other oil
- Soaked on a cotton swab , apply very gently into the ear itches when
- To remove makeup , as with a cleansing oil : apply by massage until all the makeup dissolves then rinse with a washcloth or sponge
- Mixed with other ingredients to make a natural deodorant
- Instead of another oil seasoning (eg in rice or salad for an original )
- To cook hot ( coconut oil denatures much less heat than other oils or butter)
- To replace the butter in cakes and other sweet preparations
- Mixed in a smoothie
- Spread out on bread
- Bue directly to the spoon ( 1-2 tablespoons per day)