BENEFITS OF MUSIC THERAPY
1. Music acts on our mind before being transformed into thought and feeling.
2. Music influences the lower and higher cerebral centers of the brain.
3. Use of Music as a therapy helps search of an individual’s personal harmony.
4. Music therapy is an important tool in the treatment of both psychological and psychosomatic disorders.
5. Music Therapy stimulates good vibrations in the nerves of the listeners.
6. Music brings about a sense of mental well being in individuals.
7. Music Therapy helps to clear the junked thought in mind, which leads to have positive frame of mind.
8. Music Therapy enhances the concentration level of children.
9. Music improves the capacity of planning.
10. Music training helps to express refined exhibition of emotions and clarity in cognition too.
The present day heavy schedule on individuals and work pressure tolls, first the mindset and then many organs. The beating heat is a delicate mechanism, highly sensitive to emotion-provoking situations.
Many research and several independent studies relate emotional circumstances to physiological conditions effecting cardiovascular function as well as to the cardiovascular pathology.
When the work pressure was greatest, serum cholesterol fell and the whole-blood clotting time was accelerated. Like that when work pressure is reduced these things will also come to normality.
Classical music with its unique swara/note structure ensures calm and cozy mind by exposure and subdues the emotion provoking situations. Music plays an effective role in subduing the so-called emotional imbalance.
The selected ragas given in this album are very special with its effects with regard to its notes/swaras and the way it has been essayed.
The research has been carried out by Dr. T. Mythily, Ph.D, a Research Scholar, a Clinical Psychologist, and Music Therapist. A Doctoral Degree Holder in Psychology with Classical Music and its therapeutic values for the improvement in the behavior.
She is a graded artist by AIR, a performing vocalist, disciple of the performing phenomena of the century, world celebrity, the century, world celebrity, the legend Padmavibhushan Dr. M. Balamuralikrishna