Other names: :
Calcarea fluorica, calcium fluoride, calcium Fluo-
- Numbering in Germany: I
- Numbering in France III
- The teeth and bones, elastic fibers and skin upper cells (hair and nails)
- Softens what is too hard and hardens which is too soft
The Fluoratum calcium is the constituent mineral element conjunctival cells, fibrous tissue which confers elasticity; is found in the periosteum, in the tooth enamel, in the tendons and ligaments in the tunica media of the blood vessels (arteries and veins), the epidermis and the lens.
His lack will result in growth deficiencies (exostoses, thickening fasteners, expansion vessels, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, aneurysms, laxity, ptosis of organs, dislocations and sprains repeatedly, calluses, corns, keloids, cataract).
Salts strengthening its action:
- On the bones: Calcium phosphoricum Silica, chloratum Natrium, Magnesium phos.
- On the lymphatic system chloratum Kalium, Magnesium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos.
- On muscles: Calcium phos, Ferrum phos, Kali chloratum, Kali phos, Kali sulfuricum, Magnesium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos
- On the connective tissue, skin and hair: Kali phos, Kali sulfuricum, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos and Silica
Type of subject:
- The teeth are poorly implemented
- Tall, thin
- Skin (tissues) released
- Wrinkles on the lower and upper eyelids (diamonds)
- In the first months (facilitates the formation and tooth eruption)
- Dental caries
- Dry Pyorrhea
- Fibroids (with Silicea)
- Lymph Nodes (indurated glands)
- Bleeding hemorrhoids (sluggish)
- Visceral ptosis (kidney)
- Prolapse of the uterus, rectum
- Varicose ulcers
- Cracks in the skin (from the anus, and others)
- Scars vicious
- Indurations (hardening of tissue)
- Fragility veins (rupture)
- Cracks in the corner of the lips
- Varicose Veins
- Cataracts (cornea)
- Nails (brittle or soft)
- Pregnancy (childbirth)
- Chronic Inflammation (front sinuses and nose)
- Ligamentous laxity
- Pain intervertebral
- Intellectual Fatigue (revived, refreshed and thinning)
- Fears (nightmares, darkness)
Do not take a large amount in one take (because of its ability to dissolve induration).
- In the acute phase: 1 to 2 tablets every 5 minutes
- In chronic: 1-2 tablets 3-6 times a day
- To take 1/2 hour before or 1 hour after the meal, and let them dissolve under the tongue.
- Spicy foods, alcohol and nicotine.
Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821-1898), a physician and homeopath in Oldenburg, is the founder of the biochemical therapeutic method, also called Biochemistry.
It starts of two theories: "The disease of the body is an altered state of the cell" and "impairment of each cell is due to a deficiency of inorganic salts".
He deduced that we will get the health of the cell and, consequently, that of the whole body by compensating for deficiencies of essential minerals.
In his treatment so he tries to restore the normal state of the cell and its physiological functions through the provision of necessary minerals, hence the name of functional tissue remedies or cures.
These salts are natural elements, the small doses used do not correspond to the actual shortfall, they encourage the body to use these doses for assimilation.
The effect is due to the highly energized salts stimulating the body to use the salts already present in the body.
We now know that there would be no biochemical process without minerals: animal and plant life would perish.