Magnesium phosphate, Magnesia phos, Phosphate magnesium
- Numbering in Germany: VII
- Numbering in France VIII
- Analgesic cramps all kinds
- Measure of exhaustion
- Regulates autonomic activity
Magnesium phos is the mineral component of the nerve cell and between a major part in the brain elements of the spinal cord and of the nerves.
It is found in the blood, muscle, bone, and in particular in the teeth. Its deficiency is the basis neuralgic pains, nervous spasms (convulsions) and vivid lightning and muscle cramps.
Salts strengthening its action:
- On the bones: Calcium Fluoratum phosphoricum Calcium Silica, Natrium chloratum
- On the lymphatic system: Calcium Fluoratum chloratum Kalium, Natrium chloratum, Natrium phos
- On muscles: Calcium Fluoratum Calcium phos, Ferrum phos, Kali chloratum, Kali phos, Kali sulphuricum, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos
- On the nervous system: Kalium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos Silica
- The subject is exhausted and has severe pain, acute and sudden
- Redness pinkish near the nostrils
- Autonomic disorders (peristalsis)
- Chronic Rheumatism (acute severe pain that improves heat)
- Sciatica (above right)
- Neuralgia (spasmées)
- Migraines (radiating)
- Cramps (muscle)
- Growth (in children)
- Cough (nervous, spasmodic)
- Chronic bronchitis (clear sputum)
- Colic convulsive (the baby, intestinal, hepatic, renal -soudaines requiring the patient to bend in two-)
- Diarrhoea (liquid with spastic pain)
- Stomach cramps (aérophagies, bloating, meteorism, dyspepsia neurotonic)
- Enlarged prostate (Retention of urine)
- Pityriaris (pruritic)
- Pruritis (nervous)
- Toothache (together)
- Painful menstruation
- Childbirth (preparation and relief of birth)
- Tics (eyelid jumping)
- Loss of smell
- Stiff neck (tension in the shoulders and neck)
- Osteoporosis (in combination)
- Heart Constriction
- Provides clarity, relaxation and create new friendships on new foundations
- The evil of countries
- Calming (before an exam, a starting trip)
- For a quick effect on all kinds cramps, melt 7 tablets in a glass of warm water (boiled water), and slowly drink a small strokes (do not stir with a metal spoon)
- In acute, take 1 tablet every hour or up to every 30 minutes
- In chronic, take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily
- In massage on the neck for headaches, stiff neck and insomnia
- Avoid the chocolate convention
Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821-1898), a physician and homeopath in Oldenburg, is the founder of the biochemical therapeutic method, also called Biochemistry.
It starts of two theories: "The disease of the body is an altered state of the cell" and "impairment of each cell is due to a deficiency of inorganic salts".
He deduced that we will get the health of the cell and, consequently, that of the whole body by compensating for deficiencies of essential minerals.
In his treatment so he tries to restore the normal state of the cell and its physiological functions through the provision of necessary minerals, hence the name of functional tissue remedies or cures.
These salts are natural elements, the small doses used do not correspond to the actual shortfall, they encourage the body to use these doses for assimilation.
The effect is due to the highly energized salts stimulating the body to use the salts already present in the body.
We now know that there would be no biochemical process without minerals: animal and plant life would perish.