Byoxide silicon, silica
- Numbering in Germany: XI
- Numbering in France XII
- Gives firmness and resistance to fabrics
- All purulent abscesses and processes, alternating with another salt
- Indicated as cosmetic biochemistry
- Enables the lymphatic system in waste disposal and immune processes
The Silicea enters into the constitution of all the economies of cells and is involved in all functions of the living element of tissues and organs. His lack vegetative disorders cause multiple resounding both general nutrition (not assimilation, rickets, growth retardation) on the skin (sensitive skin, ulcers, abscesses, fistulas, fall appendages, alopecia,) on the fabric Connective (deep abscess, diffuse inflammation, fistulas, exostosis, chalazion) on the mucous membranes (secretion of an excoriating fluid, conjunctivitis, corneal ulcers, blepharitis, styes, ear infections) and on the nervous system (sensitivity, photophobia, headache frontotemporal).
Because of the universality of both surface and depth, Sil is called to enter in the treatment of most diseases, supplementing the action of other biochemical remedies.
Salts strengthening its action:
- On the bones: Calcium Fluoratum phosphoricum Calcium, Natrium chloratum, Magnesium phosphoricum
- On the connective tissue, skin and hair: Calcium Fluoratum Kali phos, Kali sulphuricum, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos
- On the nervous system: Kalium phos, Magnesium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos
- The subject is shy, fearful, restless, irritable, surly and quick to get angry
- Melancholic, it is easily discouraged. Lazy through weakness or helplessness, he refuses any physical effort and any intellectual work. Without force, without courage, he wants to lie.
- Frileux to excess, it loses weight by failure to assimilate and tends to suppuration
- Memory failed
- Skin shiny as waxed
- Open abscess
- Cold abscess
- Chronic Suppurations
- Bone Disorders (osteomyelitis, bone pain)
- Dental Problems (collar caries)
- Spasms of the eyelids
- Nail growth disorders (brittle, speckled, and white)
- Closing delay fontanelle
- Sweating head
- Drop (favors the elimination of uric acid)
- Hair growth disorders (alopecia)
- Abundant and fetid sweats
- Arthritis (pain)
- Sweating feet (with interdigital mycosis)
- Multiple (arteriosclerosis)
- Bruising (blue)
- Frequent urination (weak sphincters)
- Rules (in advance)
- Profuse sweating
- Pus, pruritus
- Burning, green
- Crusts in the nose
- Develops the forces that shape
- Used for sensitive souls, against the fears, fights stress, improves concentration
- For a quick effect and intensified, melt 5-7 tablets in a glass of warm water (boiled water) and drink slowly in small strokes
- In acute, take 1 tablet every hour or up to every 30 minutes
- In chronic, take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily
Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821-1898), a physician and homeopath in Oldenburg, is the founder of the biochemical therapeutic method, also called Biochemistry.
It starts of two theories: "The disease of the body is an altered state of the cell" and "impairment of each cell is due to a deficiency of inorganic salts".
He deduced that we will get the health of the cell and, consequently, that of the whole body by compensating for deficiencies of essential minerals.
In his treatment so he tries to restore the normal state of the cell and its physiological functions through the provision of necessary minerals, hence the name of functional tissue remedies or cures.
These salts are natural elements, the small doses used do not correspond to the actual shortfall, they encourage the body to use these doses for assimilation.
The effect is due to the highly energized salts stimulating the body to use the salts already present in the body.
We now know that there would be no biochemical process without minerals: animal and plant life would perish.