Sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate salt
- Numbering in Germany: IX
- Numbering in France: X
- Tan apple acidity all forms (uric / lactic)
- Uric acid (carbonic acid of the blood in the lungs)
- The fat metabolism disturbance
The Natruim phosphoricum cures diseases which are due to training in excess of lactic acid in the tissues. At this all is acid: urine, sweat, diarrhea, vomiting, etc ....
It is found phosphoricum natrium in the muscles, blood, nerves, brain and intercellular fluid. Its role in the body is neutralized in the privacy of tissues, formation of lactic acid, for example, during muscular work, and transform it into carbonic acid that will convey red blood to the lungs to be expelled there Respiratory.
Also neutralizing the fatty acids from food, it strangles disturbances due to ingestion in excess (heartburn, references, burns, heartburn) and prevents the formation of stones in the gallbladder and fatty deposits in the skin (cysts, sebaceous , etc.).
It neutralizes uric acid (which originates in the blood with too rich diet albumin or meat), it forms with it soluble salts that are eliminated by the kidney avoiding gravel and its consequences.
Salts strengthening its action:
- On the lymphatic system: Calcium Fluoratum chloratum Kalium, Magnesium phos, Natrium chloratum
- In the Blood: Calcium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium sulphuricum, Kali phos, Ferrum phos, Kali chloratum
- On muscles: Calcium Fluoratum Calcium phos, Ferrum phos, Kali chloratum, Kali phos, Kali sulphuricum, Magnesium phos, Natrium chloratum
- On the connective tissue, skin and hair: Calcium Fluoratum Kali phos, Kali sulphuricum, Natrium chloratum and Silica
- On the nervous system: Kalium phos, Magnesium phos, Natrium chloratum Silica
- It is often nervous
- Greasy hair and sticky
- Acne adolescence (in relation to blood acidity)
- Metabolism secretions
- Dyspepsia (disturbed fat metabolism, acidity)
- Diarrhea acid (yellow or green)
- Belching (acid)
- Vomiting acids
- Diabetes (lean)
- Hyperacidity of the stomach
- Candida albicans
- Pinworms (to)
- Rheumatism (for overloads, uric acid)
- Drop (sciatica)
- Rash (fatty and sugary content)
- Blink Eye
- Hunger for sweets and starchy
- Oily Hair
- Dry skin
- Depression (negative attitude)
- The "Here and Now"
- Acts heating and resolving
- For a quick effect and intensified, melt 5-7 tablets in a glass of warm water (boiled water) and drink slowly in small strokes
- In acute, take 1 tablet every hour or up to every 30 minutes
- In chronic, take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily
- In massage on the liver, during overeating and dyspepsia
Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821-1898), a physician and homeopath in Oldenburg, is the founder of the biochemical therapeutic method, also called Biochemistry.
It starts of two theories: "The disease of the body is an altered state of the cell" and "impairment of each cell is due to a deficiency of inorganic salts".
He deduced that we will get the health of the cell and, consequently, that of the whole body by compensating for deficiencies of essential minerals.
In his treatment so he tries to restore the normal state of the cell and its physiological functions through the provision of necessary minerals, hence the name of functional tissue remedies or cures.
These salts are natural elements, the small doses used do not correspond to the actual shortfall, they encourage the body to use these doses for assimilation.
The effect is due to the highly energized salts stimulating the body to use the salts already present in the body.
We now know that there would be no biochemical process without minerals: animal and plant life would perish.