Kalium muriaticum, potassium chloride, potassium chloride
- Numbering in Germany: IV
- Numbering in France: V
- Inflammation in the second stage (elimination phase; exudation thick, whitish)
- Remedy catarrhs (thick, grayish phlegm)
- Important Detoxifying
The Kalium chloratum part in the formation of the cellular environment and is found in almost all tissues.
Its deficiency cause fibrinous exudation (thick secretions) and ganglion bottlenecks encountered in inflammatory conditions (elimination phase).
His job immediately following Ferrum phos in the second period of some catarrhal conditions of mucous which he thins secretions adherent grayish white.
It seems to play the role of anti-toxic and thus finds application in eruptive fevers with itching and flaking, and rashes caused by anti-smallpox vaccination.
Salts strengthening its action:
- On the lymphatic system: Calcium Fluoratum Magnesium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos.
- In the Blood: Calcium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium sulphuricum, Kali phos, Ferrum phos, Natrium phos
- On muscles: Calcium Fluoratum Calcium phos, Ferrum phos, Kali phos, Kali sulphuricum, Magnesium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos
- Bronchitis, sore throat, colds
- Dry coryza
- Otitis Media (catarrh)
- Blepharitis - conjunctivitis
- Crusts in the nose
- Node operation (adenitis, engorgement)
- Close Liver (tender to palpation)
- Catarrhal cystitis (thick urine, white)
- Leucorrhoea (thick, non-irritating with ulceration of the cervix.)
- Delayed Rules (thick and dark blood)
- Hemorrhage (thick black blood)
- Inflammation (second stage elimination phase)
- Erysipelas (clear vesicles)
- Eczema oozing
- Milk Crust
- Embodied Nails
- White warts
- Zona (ointment)
- Lumbago (ointment)
- Rheumatism (muscle and joint swelling)
- After vaccinations and medication
- Allows letting go, discharge is of his worries
- Opens and relaxes the mind
- Against psychic violations
- Electromagnetic loads and dairy products are major consumers of Kalium chloratum
- In acute, take 1 tablet every hour or up to every 30 minutes
- In chronic, take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily
Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821-1898), a physician and homeopath in Oldenburg, is the founder of the biochemical therapeutic method, also called Biochemistry.
It starts of two theories: "The disease of the body is an altered state of the cell" and "impairment of each cell is due to a deficiency of inorganic salts".
He deduced that we will get the health of the cell and, consequently, that of the whole body by compensating for deficiencies of essential minerals.
In his treatment so he tries to restore the normal state of the cell and its physiological functions through the provision of necessary minerals, hence the name of functional tissue remedies or cures.
These salts are natural elements, the small doses used do not correspond to the actual shortfall, they encourage the body to use these doses for assimilation.
The effect is due to the highly energized salts stimulating the body to use the salts already present in the body.
We now know that there would be no biochemical process without minerals: animal and plant life would perish.