Dihydrogen phosphate, potassium Phosphate
- Numbering in Germany: V
- Numbering in France: VI
- Nerve and muscle weakness
- In wounds that heal poorly (on the perimeter of wounds)
- Against blood poisoning and food poisoning
The Kali phos is the mineral element that is found in the cells of the brain, nerves, muscles, and it is also within the constitution of the blood.
Its deficiency will cause mental problems (headaches, dizziness, insomnia, depression, anxiety) and nerve (trigeminal -especially right-, sensation of paralysis). It is of great importance in all putrefaction processes (necrosis, gangrene).
Salts strengthening its action:
- In the Blood: Calcium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium sulphuricum, Ferrum phos, Kali chloratum, Natrium phos
- On muscles: Calcium Fluoratum Calcium phos, Ferrum phos, Kali chloratum, sulphuricum Kalium, Magnesium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos
- On the connective tissue: skin and hair: Calcium Fluoratum sulphuricum Kalium, Natrium chloratum, Natrium phos and Silica
- On the nervous system: Magnesium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos Silica
- Tired wake
- The cold improves its condition
- The temples are carved (brain under stress)
- Dirty tasks, smoke and ash gray color on the face (especially on the chin and around the eyes)
- Still hungry after eating
- Nervous system disorders (irritability, memory loss, overwork, lack of energy, dizziness, anxiety, headaches, neuralgia)
- Asthenia (intellectual exhaustion, nervous and muscular)
- Hay fever conditions
- Fever (from 38.5 °)
- Diarrhoea (foul odor of decomposition)
- Dysentery (with delusions) v
- Cramps (fatigue or overwork)
- Leucorrhoea (clear)
- Deliveries (no contraction)
- Inanitions (after infectious diseases)
- Crippling pain (paresthesia)
- Rash (sebaceous secretions, bloody, smelly)
- Jaundice (fright on)
- Headache (mental effort)
- Children agitated
- Sleep disorders (insomnia)
- Ptosis (digestive organs)
- Gastric ulcer
- Heart problems (weak heart)
- Bleeding teeth
- Bad breath (antiseptic)
- Bring color and joy of living
- Develops antidepressant quality
- For a quick effect and intensified, melt 5-7 tablets in a glass of warm water (boiled water) and drink slowly in small strokes
- In acute, take 1 tablet every hour or up to every 30 minutes
- In chronic, take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily
-. In massage relaxation for stressed people
Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821-1898), a physician and homeopath in Oldenburg, is the founder of the biochemical therapeutic method, also called Biochemistry.
It starts of two theories: "The disease of the body is an altered state of the cell" and "impairment of each cell is due to a deficiency of inorganic salts".
He deduced that we will get the health of the cell and, consequently, that of the whole body by compensating for deficiencies of essential minerals.
In his treatment so he tries to restore the normal state of the cell and its physiological functions through the provision of necessary minerals, hence the name of functional tissue remedies or cures.
These salts are natural elements, the small doses used do not correspond to the actual shortfall, they encourage the body to use these doses for assimilation.
The effect is due to the highly energized salts stimulating the body to use the salts already present in the body.
We now know that there would be no biochemical process without minerals: animal and plant life would perish.