Potassium sulfate, Kalium sulphuricum, potassium sulfate
- Numbering in Germany: VI
- Numbering in France: VII
- Inflammation in the third stage (reconstruction, removal of damaged tissue)
- Measure of the epidermis and mucosal
- Supports liver activity
- General Detoxification
The Kalium sulfuricum is a component of red blood cells with Ferrum phos, so like him involved in the transport of oxygen in the deep tissues.
But it is also found in the top layer of skin (the epidermis and mucous membranes) and in cells of the spinal cord and in the muscles.
Its deficiency will cause an imbalance resulting rapid succession of excitement and depression. The secretions are intermittent, thick and yellowish.
In the epidermis, scaling is intense and yellowish crusts.
Salts strengthening its action:
- On muscles: Calcium Fluoratum Calcium phos, Ferrum phos, Kali chloratum, Kali phos, Magnesium phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos
- On the connective tissue, skin and hair: Calcium Fluoratum Kali phos, chloratum Natrium, Natrium phos and Silica
- Chronic mucous catarrh (yellow greenish purulent secretions)
- Inflammation (reconstruction phase, phase 3)
- Blepharitis - conjunctivitis
- Otitis (see catarrh)
- Sinusitis with headache
- Stuffy nose
- Cough (chronic, fat)
- Gastric catarrh
- Albuminuria (after scarlet fever)
- Joint pain (rheumatic origin)
- Nausea - dizziness (improvements in air)
- Rash with yellowish crust
- Well (accelerates)
- Eczema (white secretion / yellowish and thick)
- Dander (hands and feet)
- Hair Loss
- Chronic infections
- Dry Lips
- Wandering pains
- Disorders of the heart (palpitation night)
- People prone to outbursts (jealousy, inconstant)
- In live situations clenched
- This salt brightens the spirit
- For a quick effect and intensified, melt 5-7 tablets in a glass of warm water (boiled water) and drink slowly in small strokes
- In acute, take 1 tablet every hour or up to every 30 minutes
- In chronic, take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily
Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821-1898), a physician and homeopath in Oldenburg, is the founder of the biochemical therapeutic method, also called Biochemistry.
It starts of two theories: "The disease of the body is an altered state of the cell" and "impairment of each cell is due to a deficiency of inorganic salts".
He deduced that we will get the health of the cell and, consequently, that of the whole body by compensating for deficiencies of essential minerals.
In his treatment so he tries to restore the normal state of the cell and its physiological functions through the provision of necessary minerals, hence the name of functional tissue remedies or cures.
These salts are natural elements, the small doses used do not correspond to the actual shortfall, they encourage the body to use these doses for assimilation.
The effect is due to the highly energized salts stimulating the body to use the salts already present in the body.
We now know that there would be no biochemical process without minerals: animal and plant life would perish.