Natrum muriaticum, sodium chloride, sodium chloride
- Numbering in Germany: VIII
- Numbering in France IX
- Fortifying anti-anemic and restorative
- Osmolarity Remedy (the water balance disorders)
- The natrium chlorutum in the composition of the blood, the skin. mucous membranes and the nervous system.
Its deficiency causes dehydration, weight loss and anemia, weakness. And secretions become clear like water, transparent and sparkling.
Salts strengthening its action:
- On the bones. Calcium Fluoratum phosphoricum Calcium Silica, Magnesium phosphoricum
- On the lymphatic system: Calcium Fluoratum chloratum Kalium, Magnesium phos, Natrium phos
- In the Blood: Calcium phos, Natrium sulphuricum, Kali phos, Ferrum phos, Kali chloratum, Natrium phos
- On muscles: Calcium Fluoratum Calcium phos, Ferrum phos, Kali chloratum, Kali phos, Kali sulphuricum, Magnesium phos, Natrium phos
- On the connective tissue, skin and hair: Calcium Fluoratum Kali phos, Kali sulphuricum, Natrium phos and Silica
- On the nervous system: Kalium phos, Magnesium phos, Natrium phos Silica
- The subject loses weight while eating well
- It presents a deep mental depression, sad, melancholic and cries often. It is indifferent to any attempt at consolation.
- It takes cold easily (feet and hands are cold
- The skin of the subject's face is aqueous (swollen, a sponge from a distance)
- Oily head
- Chap lip
- Language in map
- Hyper or hyposalivation
- Dry eye
- Catarrh of the respiratory tract (rhinitis, hay)
- Hay fever conditions
- Loss of taste and smell (for dry nasal mucosa)
- Dry skin
- Eczema (dry and irritant)
- Diaper Rash infant
- Anemia - erythropenia
- Poisoning (tobacco, metallic poisons, insect bites)
- Diarrhoea (mucosa, clear)
- Constipation (dry stools)
- Towards (Ascaris)
- Dysmenorrhoea (absent or irregular and pale blood)
- Leucorrhoea (abundant, thick, irritating but transparent)
- Water retention
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (cracking)
- Hydrops (knee)
- Dehydration (tissue)
- Dry mucous membranes
- Feeling cold (along the spine, hands and feet)
- Memory loss
- Help those who isolate themselves after experiencing humiliation, disappointment or grief
- It can come off of things past
- For a quick effect and intensified, melt 5-7 tablets in a glass of warm water (boiled water) and drink slowly in small strokes.
- In acute, take 1 tablet every hour or up to every 30 minutes
- In chronic, take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily
Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schüssler (1821-1898), a physician and homeopath in Oldenburg, is the founder of the biochemical therapeutic method, also called Biochemistry.
It starts of two theories: "The disease of the body is an altered state of the cell" and "impairment of each cell is due to a deficiency of inorganic salts".
He deduced that we will get the health of the cell and, consequently, that of the whole body by compensating for deficiencies of essential minerals.
In his treatment so he tries to restore the normal state of the cell and its physiological functions through the provision of necessary minerals, hence the name of functional tissue remedies or cures.
These salts are natural elements, the small doses used do not correspond to the actual shortfall, they encourage the body to use these doses for assimilation.
The effect is due to the highly energized salts stimulating the body to use the salts already present in the body.
We now know that there would be no biochemical process without minerals: animal and plant life would perish.